Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sunday March 15th: Kiel

After a long day of traveling, I made it. I was able to watch three movies(Four Christmases, Twilight, Australia) and read. We just arrived at our first location. Kiel is about one hour north of Hamburg and is a major maritime center. It holds annual sailing events. People often take the ferry to Sweden or Denmark from here. A little early history about the city is that it was colonized by the Vikings. Now we have a little bit of rest time before it is time to meet up for our first session. No major information to post yet except the weather is drizzly. I'll be posting again soon.

2 comments:

  1. I miss you mrs Jordan and I hope u r having fun
    from your favorite student,
    Vicky :)
    and David says not to party too hard

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3WE MISS U MRS JORDAN!!!<3
    Sincerely your seminar class

    ReplyDelete